Thursday, February 18, 2010

BIG BROTHER


2 nights ago (CHOMPS is always stressed alert when awake - sitting in pic, GU is relaxed alert - laying in pic)

GU, THE GREAT CHIWEENIE (DOG)
Where's Chomps? He's not in his crate...he's not in the bathroom (run downstairs)...he's not in the kitchen...hmm, I smell food, WAIT!, where's Chomps?... (run upstairs and down the hall)...No Chomps here...back to the bedroom to tell CUB and MEGAN..."GU, what are you doing," Megan calls out. Cub sits up and lifts the covers off his upper body and then his legs. "Gu, Chomps is right here...don't step on him," Cub states. Sniff, sniff, sniff...Yep, that's Chomps (waggle, waggle, waggle). I saved the day! Back to sleep (Back to the armpit).

CUB, PERSON WITHOUT A NAME (PERSON, WE THINK)
(GU leaves the bedroom)..."What's he doing?" I ask Megan. "I don't know," Megan replies. (This is the second time he's left the room. Megan already went and got him from downstairs once.) "GU, what's wrong?",I ask. (Gu walks in. I lift the blankets off of me) Please don't step on him...I don't want to see the TIRED TIRADE. Chomps slightly acknowledges that its not as dark as it was with the covers on. GU sees Chomps and sniffs while wagging his tail. "AWWW!!!", in unison with Megan. I lay down and GU promptly finds his spot in the armpit. Megan says, "That's a good big brother!".

UPDATE:


WE ONLY NEED ONE MORE CORRECT ANSWER FOR THE "WHERE AM I?" CONTEST. Correct answer will be posted next week and the one (1) t-shirt winner will be announced. Look at old posts to help and the biggest hints are the 2 dogs SEAMAN and SHEP...find their stories and the correct answer should appear.

No comments:

Post a Comment