Thursday, February 19, 2009

Podium girls, rainy days, smelly cars and oh yeah TOUR OF CALIFORNIA

HIGHLIGHTS (and LOWLIGHTS) SO FAR:

BEST things so far (as of THURSDAY of the Tour of California)

GU
1. SLEEPING IN THE SUN AND WARMTH.
2. Fancy dog treats and Cub dropping tri-tip.
3. Riding down the empty streets with the wind in my face.
4. Being kissed by the Podium Girls.
5. SMELLY CAR after the rainy days.



CUB

1. SUN AND WARMTH RETURNS (the cloud burst was cool though).
2. Seeing lots of people excited about bike racing.
3. Seeing lots of great riders race in America.
4. Talking to new and old faces alike(not age, but how long I've known them).
5. Riding my bike.

WORST things so far (as of THURSDAY of the Tour of California)

GU
1. COLD and when sitting still, the rain.
2. No 12 hour naps.
3. Not meeting LANCE or the other riders I like.
4. Getting woken up by a mean fan.
5. Not getting to ride as much as I want to.

CUB
1. COLD and the rain.
2. People being rude to each other.
3. Not getting to ride as much I want to.
4. SMELLY CAR after the rain.
5. DRIVING too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment