Thursday, March 4, 2010

THE REAL DEAL



GU, the great chiweenie (dog)
Who would have thought that something other than bike riding, eating or sleeping in the sun could be FUN!!! After about 3 weeks of getting to know my adopted brother, Chomps, he helped me realize what else is fun.

WRESTLING!!! Off the top rope and into the ring. I decide to keep my weight low to hold my ground. It appears that I'm always losing, but like any good wrestler I'm here to entertain the audience. I wait till the last second and then I win. Then we do it all again. We really are showdoggies.

CUB (person)
Who would have thought that GU could actually play like a real dog. In the world of everything is better if its real, GU needed Chomps to become real. He's not just a character in a book. He's not just the dog who really likes to bike ride. He now knows how to wrestle. (We heard he played with a dog once before we adopted him, but we thought it was a rumor).

WRESTLING!!! GU being the starter of the fight and sitting his sugary butt down to save energy. Chomps jumps off almost everything except the ceiling. They battle like no other. GU the entire time wagging his tail with enjoyment. Its better than anything on television (oh yeah, we don't have any t.v. channels). NOW GU is REAL!!!

***I (Cub) have been a little slow in getting the next contest up, please bear with me. Chomps has been a little more time consuming than I planned.***

No comments:

Post a Comment