Tuesday, May 18, 2010

WHERE AM I? : Contest 3

WE HAVE A WINNER...Update JULY 8th.


WHERE AM I?
Every week we will be putting more of the original picture up with a hint posted below (and this messege). If you know where GU is, you can send an email to thegreatchiweenie@gmail.com or wait til its posted on our website and there will be an answer box for you to put your answer and email address (in case you WIN!!!). We will take the first 5 correct answers and randomly choose 1 to win. ONLY ONE (1) GUESS PER WEEK PER EMAIL ADDRESS.

PLEASE BE SPECIFIC! I know someone could say GU is on EARTH. And even though that is true, its not specific enough...

THIS WEEK'S CLUE...
Lance Armstrong was riding and Frank Schlek won the stage.
week 3:It was the first time the race had visited this county and I was unusually cold for that area.

week 2:I was at the finish line and only got to see the riders once on this day!

week 1 : I am at a major U.S. bike race (answer is not the name of the bike race...which city am I at?)

PRIZE...
Any one (1) product at our store (http://www.shop.thegreatchiweenie.com/).

1 comment: