Tuesday, March 3, 2009

CRASH AND BLEED!

GU, THE GREAT CHIWEENIE (DOG)

It was the normal wait. Cub reading as I sit patiently looking down the drive. There she is...she's home. I get a little excited and shout with glee.

I stay on Cub's lap (in the little camping chair) and when I hear the parking brake I jump away to greet Megan. My back legs clipped Cub's hands and 4 feet away I land face first.

Its a little fuzzy what happened next, but then I did my job and greeted Megan with all my heart.

My wip is a wittel swoyen now!

CUB, A RIDER WITHOUT A NAME (PERSON)

It was the normal wait. Gu sitting somewhat patiently looking down the drive and me reading a comic book. We see Megan's car and Gu can't control his excitement, wagging his tail and whining as only Gu can do.

He stays on my lap as she drove all the way down the drive and engaged the parking brake and he was off. Whack! Face plant onto the driveway. He stood up and tongue was going in and out while he looked stunned.

When he saw Megan he still tried to show all his excitement and within 2 minutes he was full Goobie dog excited.

We watched him and wouldn't let him sleep for a while, but the only thing we could see was a little blood on his chew toy, so that was taken away. For a little bit, a soft-food diet.

He seems fine today!

No comments:

Post a Comment